SICB recognizes the accomplishments of some of its members with awards that promote the scientific and educational goals of the society.
- George A. Bartholomew Award: A Society-Wide Award for Early Ph.D. Integrative Biologists
- Carl Gans Award for accomplishments in the field of comparative biomechanics
- M. Patricia Morse Award for Excellence and Innovation in Science Education
- Dorothy M. Skinner Award for women Ph.D. students or postdoctoral fellows for outstanding scholarship and potential for continued excellence in research
- Named Student Research Awards for the top graduate students applying to the student research funds
- SICB Broadening Participation Professional Development Travel Award
- SICB’s DEIJ Service Award for Promoting Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice in Integrative Biology
- The John A. Moore Lectureship
- The Howard A. Bern Lectureship
Awards for student presentations at the annual meeting.
Donations can be made to support these awards.