SICB Annual Meeting 2013 January 3-7, 2013 San Francisco, CA
- All Sessions
- Session Schedule
- Presentation Videos & Slides from SICB Annual Meeting 2013
- Opening Plenary Session, Thursday 3 January The Plenary Address, “Altering Rhythmicity: Slow Dance, Fast Dance, Hither and Yon,” will be given by Richard Satterlie, SICB Past President and the Frank Hawkins Kenan Distinguished Professor of Marine Biology at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. The Plenary will take place at the Hilton San Francisco.
- Schedule Grid incl. Events (.pdf)
- Final Program (.pdf, ~11 MB in size)
- Abstract Book (.pdf, ~3.6 MB in size)
- Special Presentations
- Special Sessions
- Workshops & Programs
- DIZ Libbie Hyman Auction Sunday at 7:30 PM. The auction promises to offer a large number of items for bid – some fantastic, some funky, but all fun and for a fine cause. Funds from the auction directly support student research and training at field stations through the Libbie H. Hyman Memorial Scholarship Fund. Click here for a selection of items for bid.
Awards & Contests
- American Microscopical Society (AMS): Annual Best Contributed Student Presentation (now closed – application was through the abstract form)