The Water School (fgcu.edu/thewaterschool) at Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU) invites nominations and applications for faculty positions across a range of disciplines related to water and the environment. The Water School is an interdisciplinary enterprise that brings together faculty from five colleges and schools representing 15 departments to focus on the environmental, economic and human dimensions of coastal resilience, ecosystem integrity, health and wellbeing, and restoration and remediation.
To learn more and apply, visit fgcu.edu/hr/jobs-at-fgcu.
- Eminent Scholar, Marine Conservation Biology
- Visiting Public Scholar, Racial and Environmental Justice
- Assistant Professor, Coastal Geomorphology
- Associate/Professor, Research Faculty, Environmental Toxins
- Instructor I, Earth Science
- Assistant Professor, Soil Science
- Instructor I, Environmental Science
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Land Use
- Assistant Professor, Climate Change
- Associate/Full Professor Environmental Economics
- Assistant Professor, Biochemistry
- Assistant Professor, Analytical Chemistry/Forensic/Toxicology
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Environmental Health
- Assistant Professor, Engineering